Name:
Location: South Carolina

I am a 35 year old artist currently in the process of adopting a child from China.

Thursday, August 9, 2007


LARRY

I am sorry to say that Larry passed away last week while I was in LA. Hubby was home and didn't realize for several days ( not sure how that happened). We buried him in the backyard in a little boat I made with blue silk and paper. He was with us for two years. I am a bit sad. I went to feed him this afternoon but his tank is empty. We will get a new fish next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Hi Doris,

Thank you for commenting on my blog :-) You're blog looks lovely.

Sorry to hear about your fish, and hope you're back feels ok soon.

Love
Janet

August 10, 2007 at 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home