Name:
Location: South Carolina

I am a 35 year old artist currently in the process of adopting a child from China.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Hot, Hot, Hot



Dudes, it is scorchin' here in the South. I've been back from La La Land( more on my visit later) for two days and the heat is killing me. The AC can't keep up so we are using fans as well. Tried to get my neighbor ( who is in his late 70's) to come hang over here today but he said he was okay. He doesn't have AC at all so I was worried. Talked to him a few minutes ago and he's fine. We are heading to the beach tomorrow and he's taking care of the cats so he said he would stay over here some while we are gone.

Bubba Doo is going to his regular puppy camp. I looked into some that have AC but he was too late to sign up for the one with open play and the others have regular kennels . Just can't do that to the boy. He needs play time. I think I will send one of the fans with him just in case. Am I an over-protective Mama? I wonder how this bodes for the future. Hmm.... I am posting a pic of Bubba as the one I had on here has disappeared.

1 Comments:

Blogger FHL said...

Just jumped over from our LID room to peek at your blog.

Your dog looks like a big sweetie. My husbands military and has promised me at the end of our vagabond years, his retirement gift to me will be a dane. Still have 10 years to go, but I'm already guilty of visiting the Magdr (rescue) site almost monthly...someday.

Again congratulations!!!
(RQ-Dreaming of Cassie)

June 5, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home