Name:
Location: South Carolina

I am a 35 year old artist currently in the process of adopting a child from China.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - 13 things I've been doing instead of blogging

Okay, been VERY busy the past couple of weeks so That's what I'll 13 about :

1. Sketching, resketching, etc...

2. Turning said sketches into finished drawings

3. Helping out with school bookfairs - I will never fully be able to quit this job :)

4. Stretching copious amounts of silk onto stretchers frames

5. Missing my Illustration class to do actual illustrations...

6. Painting finished illustrations onto silk

7. Listening to books on tape while painting

8.Gathering more paperwork for "the chase"

9. Traveling to NYC for Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators

10. Meeting Tommie De Poala (sp?) - that's right

11. Scary critque from Art Director of Bloomsbury Press ( actually went rather well)

12. More travel

13. Work at the bookstore and general getting myself back together

So, that's what I've been up to and why I've been incomunicato for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home