Name:
Location: South Carolina

I am a 35 year old artist currently in the process of adopting a child from China.

Thursday, February 1, 2007

One more thing checked off !!

The DG came for our Home Visit this morning at 7:30am. She drove through all of the snow and ice. What a woman. The visit was a lot easier than we thought it would be. She just walked through the house ( which was spotless due to my maniacal cleaning spree yesterday) and then we sat down and talked over coffee. Easy-peasy. Only one more visit to go and the Home Study will be complete. Now I must go and have MORE COFFEE :)

1 Comments:

Blogger crazy traveling woman said...

Hola Chica! I'm so happy that things are going smoothly! You and "hubby" deserve it! I just left snow in Denver and arrived to snow in Charlotte! I guess you've got it down your way too!

February 1, 2007 at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home