Name:
Location: South Carolina

I am a 35 year old artist currently in the process of adopting a child from China.

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Such Cute Babies

I've just been looking at the rumor Queen site. I am so happy for all of those families who have received their referrals. All of the babies are adorable. I can hardly wait to get started. Our application is still in limbo. The holidays got it a bit delayed. I did talk to someone at our agency and she looked over everything and said it was good.

We told all of the family over the holidays. Most everyone was Way excited for us. Christmas Eve when the whole extended fam. was around (that's 27 people not including drop-in friends) my cousin had news that she and her husband are adopting! All the merriment and happiness surrounding our news and the thought of two new additions to the crew got to my mom a little. So by the time we had left she was looking through the China Sprout catalog I had borrowed from a friend. My mom LOVES a catalog! It didn't hurt that the Reader's Digest had an article about Chinese adoption in it. She has read Reader's Digest my whole life.

We went ahead and got certified copies of oyr marriage license and my birth certificate. Hubbies will be a bit more complicated since he was born in Switzerland. Just CANNOT WAIT to get started!! All of those beautiful babies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home