Name:
Location: South Carolina

I am a 35 year old artist currently in the process of adopting a child from China.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Doctor

One more thing out of the way. Hubby and I had our physicals today. All went well. We are apparently very healthy people although both heavier than we thought! Hubby says that the doctor's scales were wrong but I have a sneaking suspicion that they weren't. Dg is coming for the Homstudy Thursday at 7:30am. Sooo much still to get done before that happens. Also, I don't know how I am going to pretend to be human that early in the morning. Hell, I don't even want to speak to anyone before 10:30am. I'm not sure I can even work the coffee maker that early. This is going to be interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home