Name:
Location: South Carolina

I am a 35 year old artist currently in the process of adopting a child from China.

Monday, January 15, 2007

"Congratulations"

We have faxed our Agency Agreement and our 1st Prgram Fee to the agency. Waiting to get all our paperwork. In the meantime I look at other blogs, scan RQ, and think about our nursery :) .
My Mom is now VERY excited and is writing down all the family names she can think of. Yay!! hubby and I are still wrapping our brains around everything. All of our friends have been so supportive. I have one friend who is currently in the Waiting for Referral period and she said something interesting to me. She has one biological child and said how one big difference between pregnancy and adoption is how people first react. Apparently everyone says "congratulations" when you are pregnant nut you get all sots of things when you are adopting. So in my head I have been calculating the "congrats" I get against the "other". Luckily just about everyone we have told has been in the "congrats" category. How awesome is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home