Name:
Location: South Carolina

I am a 35 year old artist currently in the process of adopting a child from China.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

First Post

This is my first post. I have to get Digging a hole to China to pimp it 'cos it looks pretty sad. My husband and I , after several years of trying to get pregnant on our own, have decided to adopt. We hope to adopt from China and just sent our preliminary app. to the agency. That was on Monday. Our contact said we'd probably hear by Friday but I'm doubting that. If we had been smooth we would've over-nighted the papers. Oh well...

1 Comments:

Blogger Headmeister said...

Hi Doris!

Don't worry, you'll hear back from them soon enough. I bet you DO hear from them by Friday :)

Be well,
Heather
www.diggingaholetochina.blogspot.com

December 19, 2006 at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home